How to download:
- Download the program by clicking on the button with your desired language.
- Extract all files in the folder to a blank SD / MicroSD card. The card type (SD or MicroSD) depends on your controller.
- Turn off the controller , insert the SD /MicroSD card into the slot on the controller and turn on the controller.
- Wait for the update to load on the blue screen. You will be informed when the update is complete.
- The controller will then restart with the new downloaded version. You may then remove the SD/MicroSD card when the installation is complete.
About SD / MicroSD cards:
All new controllers use MicroSD cards. Older controllers are using standard SD cards. Be sure to find out which card you need prior to downloading.
In principle, all card brands can be used; however, there are certain types of cards which can cause errors during the update.
What can you do if a SD / MicroSD card fails?
Easy Solution- Try another card if possible. We have had good experience with Verbatim cards- 2 and 4GB sizes, but this does not exclude many other brands from working.
Technical Solution- Format the existing card with FAT file system. We have seen several cards formatted with FAT32 which works after they are formatted to FAT .
Very Technical Solution- Reduce the size to 2GB. This can be done, for example, by using the tool diskpart for Windows. This, however, requires some technical skill. Lastly, make sure to format with the FAT file system. Please Note: Version 7 updates – Can NOT be installed in Version 10 controllers
VERSION 7 RTB
Bemærk: V10 kan opdateres til 10.0937, herefter betjenes den fra en Android tablet. Tilmelding under “Aktiver styring med App betjening” her på siden.