How to download an update for V7, V10, and RTB V7:
- Download the program by clicking on the button with your desired language.
- Extract all files in the folder to a blank SD / MicroSD card. The card type (SD or MicroSD) depends on your controller.
- Turn off the controller , insert the SD /MicroSD card into the slot on the controller and turn on the controller.
- Wait for the update to load on the blue screen. You will be informed when the update is complete.
- The controller will then restart with the new downloaded version. You may then remove the SD/MicroSD card when the installation is complete.
About SD / MicroSD cards:
All new controllers use MicroSD cards. Older controllers are using standard SD cards. Be sure to find out which card you need prior to downloading.
In principle, all card brands can be used; however, there are certain types of cards which can cause errors during the update.
What can you do if a SD / MicroSD card fails?
Easy Solution- Try another card if possible. We have had good experience with Verbatim cards- 2 and 4GB sizes, but this does not exclude many other brands from working.
Technical Solution- Format the existing card with FAT file system. We have seen several cards formatted with FAT32 which works after they are formatted to FAT .
Very Technical Solution- Reduce the size to 2GB. This can be done, for example, by using the tool diskpart for Windows. This, however, requires some technical skill. Lastly, make sure to format with the FAT file system. Please Note: Version 7 updates – Can NOT be installed in Version 10 controllers
VERSION 7 RTB
How to download an update for V13:
- Download the program by clicking on the button.
- Extract all files in the folder to a blank MicroSD card.
- Open up the NBE V13 App. Make sure that your tablet is connected locally to your boiler.
- While the NBE V13 app is open insert the micro sd card in the back of the tablet.
- An installation process will launch that will allow you to install both the latest app version and firmware version.
Version 13 History log:
v13.1015.13 – app 1.671 – 25 / 03-2019 – during roll-out, expected to be unrolled 28 / 03-2019
- Flame stabilization introduced. Igniter will be switched ON during operation when oxygen> 19%
- For the detection of fire during ignition, either photocell or lambda probe can be used (DENSO only). Flame detection via Lambda sensor can be enabled under Igniter menu. Denso lambda sensor is required.
- Blower curves are removed. Air flow control of the fan will now takes place directly
- New compressor cleaning function for compressors with pressure switch
- Optimization of the communication between the external monitor and the burner
- Optimizations based on feedback from mobile phone installations
v13.0996 – 30/01-2018
- Optimized handling of connection to external router
- Optimized handling of “writing” userdata after restarting
- Established foundation for upcoming back pressure sensor. This function is ignored in this version.