Some version 10 controllers have experienced a constant rebooting or generally strange behaviour after the New Years date change to 2021. To correct this problem and to download the latest software choose from one of the following options :
Option 1: Update v10 controller via the internet
- Check to see that your controller is online
- Go to MENU 14: Download
- Download version 10.0525. Note: If you do not see this version in the download menu check to see that your controller is online. You can determine if you are online if you find a small globe on the right corner of the white information box (see picture below)
- If you still experience problems downloading the software, go to section I below.
Option 2: Update version 10 controller via sd card
- Retrieve the latest version 10 sd card download 10.0525 in the downloads menu here and find the tab Version 10 to find the sd card update.
- Download 10.0525 and copy and paste all files in the folder onto a blank sd card.
- Power off the controller
- Insert micro sd card in the sd card slot
- Repower and wait for the files to load on the controller.
- After all files are loaded remove the sd card
- The controller will then reboot and run with the latest software.
If you are still having trouble after performing the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance.
SECTION 1: ONLY perform if you have experienced problems downloading 10.0525 over the internet.
- Disconnect your controller from the internet by unpluging the LAN connection
- Restart the controller or allow to reboot and open up the menu list by taping on the center of the touchscreen as soon as the front dashboard with the image of the boiler is visible.
- Go to menu 16: SYSTEM
- Change the date year from 2021 to 2010.
- Reconnect to the internet with LAN cable
- Wait for the internet to come back and then go to menu 14. DOWNLOAD
- Download version 10.0525